Terms of Service
Your access to Skyrune (the “GAME”) constitutes your agreement to the rules of conduct and policies specified below, as well as the End User License Agreement (“EULA”), STEAM™ Subscriber Agreement and other supplementary policies and agreements of Spirebloom, LLC (the “Spirebloom, LLC”) and STEAM. Failure to comply with these regulations can result in the immediate termination of your account. If you do not agree with all of the terms of this agreement, you are not permitted to use or access the GAME.
Spirebloom, LLC set the guidelines as outlined below for all its users to follow. In case an issue arises which is not stated in this Terms of Service, Spirebloom, LLC shall have full discretion and authority in resolving such issue.
You shall not abuse, harass or threaten another player or members of Spirebloom, LLC. This includes, but not limited to: filing support tickets with false information in an attempt to gain benefits from it or have someone else suffer from it; sending excessive e-mails or support tickets; interfering with Spirebloom, LLC from doing their jobs.
You shall not falsely claim that members of Spirebloom, LLC are biased towards certain players or groups.
You shall not use any abusive, defamatory, ethnically or racially offensive, harassing, harmful, hateful, obscene, offensive, sexually explicit, threatening or vulgar language. (Alternate spelling or partial masking of such words will be reprimanded in the same manner as the actual use of such words.)
You must not threaten other people with real life violence in any form.
You shall not leak or attempt to leak the personal information of other people.
You shall not continuously act in a way to disrupt other players' gameplay.
You shall not impersonate or present yourself to be a member of Spirebloom, LLC. You shall not impersonate or falsely present yourself to be a representative of another player, group of players, character or NPC entity.
You need to report any game errors, bugs and other game play issues to Spirebloom, LLC. You shall not abuse them for your own benefits nor to cause grievances to others, and pass this information to others who may abuse them for their benefits.
You shall not abuse or exploit abnormal AI, items or quests to obtain illicit gains.
You shall not engage in selling or buying the following via real life monetary transaction: accounts, in-game items, in-game currency or other materials deemed inappropriate by Spirebloom, LLC.
You may not engage in any usage or distribution of illegal programs unrecognized by Spirebloom, LLC.
You may not acquire illicit gain through the means of deception or unfair methods.
You may not engage or attempt to engage in any activities that might hinder the natural progression of the Game.
You may not violate any local, state, national or international laws or regulations.
You may not advertise, employ, market, or promote any form of solicitation – including pyramid schemes and chain letters – in the Game or on the website.
Furthermore, any of following activities is forbidden by Spirebloom, LLC and you may not engage or attempt to engage in any of the followings:
- Using debugging software such SoftICE and Visual Studio etc.
- Uploading content to the game that is copyrighted.
- Opening the Game's client or resources via debugging software.
- Using a memory viewer to look inside the memory occupied by the Game.
- Altering the memory occupied by the Game via a memory viewer or an editor.
- Snatching and recording the inputs from keyboards and mice.
- Monitoring or saving the network packets corresponding between the Game and the Server.
- Attempting to connect to the Game's Server through the means other than the Game client provided by Spirebloom, LLC.
- Unpacking the data and resources included in the distributed client and repackaging them to make separate files.
- Altering the contents of the files in the distributed client.
- Renaming the names of the files in the distributed client and replacing them with other programs.
- Creating software that poses as a part of the distributed client to gain personal information of other people.
- Using a program that can be used in hacking even if the program in question are commercially available or a part of an Operating System such as a key grabber and macro programs.
- Approaching other people's system or clients via other unlawful means or impersonating personal information of other people.
Accounts and Security
You are liable and responsible for any results from actions you engage in safeguarding your accounts, including, but, not limited to, password protection, running virus checks, disabling file sharing, and disabling third-party programs. When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password is with our Service or a third-party service. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
Spirebloom, LLC reserves the right to close, temporarily or permanently, any user’s account without advance notice as we deem necessary. Furthermore, we reserve the right to delete all user accounts or inventory of characters as warranted.
Spirebloom, LLC reserves the right to ban any user from the Game without refund or compensation.
Spirebloom, LLC reserves the right to change the prices of items in the Game, fees or billing methods at any time.
Spirebloom, LLC may find it necessary on occasion to make changes to the Game in order to maintain Game balance and enhance playability or performance for its players. These changes may affect or cause changes in the Game, including, but, not limited to, the characters you’ve created, the items you’ve obtained and any other contents in the Game.
You are obliged to respond to any inquiries and requests from Spirebloom, LLC. The cooperation of the players is highly desirable.
Spirebloom, LLC (if deemed necessary) may ask you the complete and authentic information regarding your account, including, but not limited to, your account ID and password. Certain requests may not be processed depending on the accuracy of the information that you send to us.
Conflicts between the users of the Game may arise due to cultural differences between them thus Spirebloom, LLC may intervene in these conflicts and serve as mediators in order to solve any issues that may arise.
Accounts, characters, and guild names shall be in violation of this Terms of Service if the names chosen fall under the following categories. Should there be any names that are deemed to be inappropriate by Spirebloom, LLC that do not fall under the following categories, Spirebloom, LLC has the full discretion and authority to decide whether those names are inappropriate.
- Names with direct prejudice or animosity, or have negative connotations against people who belong to other races, ethnicities, or nationalities.
- Names with sexual body parts or acts, or have any negative sexual connotations including those about people’s sexual orientation.
- Names with negative religious connotations.
- Names that insult or negatively imply any members in Spirebloom, LLC, other players, or other people in the Game or in real life.
- Names that promote businesses, websites, organization, and products that are not related to the Game.
In cases of Hack, Scam, and Lost items case, you will need to go to our Support Page to file your case for proper processing.
With regards to the interruption or impediment of the Game service, Spirebloom, LLC will not make any compensation to its customers.
ALPHA and BETA TEST
In its sole discretion, Spirebloom, LLC provides opportunities to test Skyrune game and related features through Alpha and Beta tests for the purpose of identifying errors and obtaining feedback. The Game is currently in ALPHA and your participation in the test is subject to the following additional terms and conditions:
- Alpha and Beta test versions are incomplete versions of the game meant for testing of various aspects of the game. The alpha and beta games are provided for testing on an “as is” basis and Spirebloom, LLC makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied.
- When playing the alpha and beta, you may accumulate experience points, equipment, or other value or status indicators. Spirebloom, LLC, in its sole discretion, may reset this data at any time during the testing process, and it may be reset when completing the testing phase. Spirebloom, LLC shall have no obligation or responsibility whatsoever to restore or recover such data thereafter.
- By joining the alpha and beta, you agree that:
- Playing alpha and beta games is at your own risk and that you know that the games may include known or unknown bugs.
- Any value or status indicators that you achieve through game play may be erased at any time.
- Spirebloom, LLC has no obligation to make these games available for play without charge for any period of time, nor to make them available at all.
- Spirebloom, LLC’ Terms of Service apply to your use of the games during the testing phase.
- Alpha and Beta Test keys and accounts are non-transferable.
You may not sell or exploit the Alpha and Beta keys for commercial purposes. Your Alpha and Beta key will be revoked immediately and you will be restricted from participating the alpha and beta test, including future tests, when found selling the key or using it for commercial purposes.
USER GENERATED CONTENTS
All User Generated Contents, including, but, not limited to, artworks, music, videos and fan sites must be limited to non-commercial and non-profit use only. You shall not charge any one-time or recurring payment, or require any actions from the user to access the contents.
All User Generated Contents must not contain or link to, including, but not limited to:
- contents that would conflict with Skyrune’s ESRB rating or similar ratings.
- advertisements of Skyrune’s competitors.
- inappropriate contents, as determined by Spirebloom, LLC.
Spirebloom, LLC does not endorse or give license to any User Generated Contents. By making User Generated Contents, you grant Spirebloom, LLC the right to use, reproduce, distribute, display and perform any or all part of the User Generated Contents.
Spirebloom, LLC reserves the right to require you to remove any User Generated Contents that are deemed inappropriate and in violation of this Agreement or any other agreements of Spirebloom, LLC and STEAM, and reserves the right to revoke permissions granted herein at any time, in its absolute and sole discretion. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless Spirebloom, LLC against any or all claims, costs or damages of whatever nature that arise in relation to your User Generated Contents.
THESE RULES MAY BE REVISED AT ANY TIME UPON PRIOR NOTICE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO REVIEW THEM OCCASIONALLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU ARE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE RULES, POLICIES AND AGREEMENTS DESIGNATED BY Spirebloom, LLC.